dimanche, juin 25, 2006

New Digs



Warren & I went shopping in Ottawa and bought new clothes. Warren is standing outside the "Warren's" store.

THe other photos are of us enjoying our new clothes - and yes Warren is boogie-ing.

Notice the bright spirit orbs around us. They're a regular in my photos but not usually this bright as the one in the photo with Warren. I know hotel rooms usually hold different energies but I feel these were more spirits belonging to Warren & I as our trip this weekend was truly blessed.

First we got upgraded in our room, then we had the surprise Rib Fest, the surprise Changing of the Guard ceremony, the Mountie photo, the Supreme Court tour just for Warren & I for free! We just happened to be in the right places at the right time. And one of the most amazing co-incidences was that I saw Guy La Liberte (owner of Cirque Du Soleil and someone I admire greatly) driving out of the hotel as we were driving in. Just before we saw Cirque Du Soleil the next evening! Awesome!!

Aucun commentaire: