dimanche, juin 11, 2006

Back to Montreal

Sydney from the airport. So it's back home with us now. Back to an uncertain life where nothing is settled.

We had an absolutely fabulous time in Aus and I didn't feel that heart wrenching moment of angst when I left my home country. I was quite at home with coming back to Canada as I see this as my home now.

I did however feel an inner loss of peace as I thought about going back to our life where so much is not where I'd like it to be. Most of you reading this will say "that's just life!" And you would be right. But in saying that - the inner discomfort is just a way to recognise when you are not in line with things so it motivates you to move forward.

Warren & I live in two different cities. Even the customs officer asked Warren how that works. He said "it sucks!" I tend to agree. Also I'm not in the right job. I need to be doing something creative. I have a good job and I'm good at what I do but I'm so much better as creative stuff. I now have my video camera & will start to make short films & documentaries but I need to do it for a living, not a hobby. Being an alien though (no not that kind of alien - I mean a foreign National type alien,) it's going to be difficult to find a creative job who will sponsor me for my workers visa.

It's tough when you're separated from where you want to be & dont know how to get where you want. I believe the universe helps you towards your heart's desire providing that it's closer to your Dharma or life purpose. I also know that when things are blocking you from moving forward you have to learn something from where you are so you have the right skills when you do get to move on. What am I meant to be learning by being stuck in a job that is incongruent with who I am & stuck in a city that is 600kms from the man I love? I hope I learn it soon so I can get where I want to go & start making a difference. I hope you enjoy the Adventures of Warren & Roe in Australia below. We certainly did & it's all on video so when I buy my computer I'll make my little home movie & you canwatch it on the blog.

Aucun commentaire: