dimanche, juin 18, 2006

Left Overs


















Lots of leftovers from our Aussie trip. Jetlag leftover, the put on 5 kgs leftover, and here I have some leftover photos that I missed on my first round of uploading on the blog.

The first photo is Warren in the Queen Victoria Building. The beautiful architecture of this place is one of it's assets. . .the wonderful shops is it's second asset. Apparently it's a very haunted place as it goes into the underground railway system. I would consider this a third asset although many would disagree.

The second photo is my beautiful new niece & her mum. The other little girl is my step-niece who was fascinated by Shelley.

M&M is the family way of referring to Marty & Michele, my brother & sister-in-law. (in above photo) So I thought it was funny that all over Canada they have these M&M meat shops. I also thought it ws funny that if you read the sign down instead of across it reads M&M Max Members Seasoned Breasts!! Its a left over from one of my trips to Ontario.

Aucun commentaire: