dimanche, juin 18, 2006

Animals









This is Warren's little Koala buddy. He was happily resting while the other people who wanted photos stood next to their perch under the watchful eye of the trainers. But with Warren he came right down & looked at him. Also notice the abundance of spirit orbs, our little Spirit buddies who show up everywhere.

This is Jessie the wonder dog. She started out being my brother's dog then when he moved to an apartment she ended up at Mum's but really she's the family dog! Everybody loves Jessie. She brings the paper in every morning much to Warren's surprise and she loves her walk in the park. When I arrive at Mum's she starts her warning bark until I call her name then she knows it's me & she starts yelping to let Mum know I've arrived. She does it every time & when my brother gets there she goes off the planet with excitement.

These dolphins were off over the other side of the pool until they came over tom me to say hello. I felt they knew I was there photographing them so they were showing off a bit.

And this little guy came right over to me. He's a Penguin that swam around below me. Just like Warren's Kookaburra dancing around infront of him while he took photos - it was quite weird. But both Warren & I do seem to have an affinity with animals.

Aucun commentaire: