dimanche, juin 25, 2006

Adventures of Warren & Roe in Ottawa


Our tour at the Supreme Court Posted by Picasa

So here we are in the Nation's Capitol. We came to claim Warren's birthday present from me, tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil's Quidam. This is my favourite Cirque show and Warren loved it, and to be honest I was quite fond of it of it myself. . . ok I loved it but I really bought the tickets for Warren. . . honest!

We had a blessed time as things were falling in our lap the whole weekend. The only downer was that I was sick with Sinus and feeling very under the weather. Although a few sinus tablets later & I was raring to go. . . .ok not raring, more like chugging along like a teenager learning to drive, negotiating gears & the clutch for the first time. But it was great. We went shopping, did a little touristing, (mostly sitting down stuff due to my lack of energy) and of course our Cirque trek. Shopping never requires energy, I wasn't going to let a headache, fever, lethargy, sneezing & general feeling of ill health stop me! Although I paid for it the next day when we went to Cirque because Warren almost had to carry me home. I was much worse & the sinus tablets had dehydrated me without me replenishing it! Oops! Tip #1 - people need water! Tip #2 there's always tomorrow to go shopping. Tip #3 Always drink lost more water than usual after long trips to Australia on a plane!!

Aucun commentaire: