dimanche, juin 25, 2006

Judge Roe & Warren the witness



In our special guided tour through the Federal & Supreme Courts we were allowed to put on the Judges Robes & even sit in the judges chair (for the Federal Court only) In the Supreme Court we were only allowed as far as the podium.

The weird thing about the Federal Court was the energy in it. The energy was charged. When I sat in the judges seat I felt a sense of fairness, not power, and when I sat in the defendant chair I felt an overwhelming negative energy. It was so bad that I had to spiritually cleanse myself after we left. It was horrible, like waiting for someone to tell you if you're going to die or not. Although these seats have never been used for those decisions the feeling was just as intense.

The Supreme Court had a different feeling, more like the decisions that are made here were going to change the way Canada is run. The energy felt like I was in the middle of a debate.

Aucun commentaire: