dimanche, juin 11, 2006

Day 9 in Aus!



Today we went to Manly beach to visit my new niece Shelley Belle. My brother Marty lives in an apartment just behind the red brick building in the first photo.

The second photo is of my old apartment (the middle block) where I lived for 6 years before moving to Canada. It is 50m from Sydney Harbour & 200m from Manly beach.

And here's my gorgeous new niece with my playful brother. He does things like fly her like superman off to her nap. I think she likes it but one day soon my brother will realise that flying a little girl upside down soon after food is not such a good idea! He's a great Dad & is absolutely besotted with her.

Going to Manly was great. It felt like I was home although a little weird not to be in my apartment. I was quite happy to be a visitor. Times must change or they become stale and you dont evolve. Warren was wondering about my sanity though leaving this beautiful place to come to snow, & -30 degrees.

Aucun commentaire: