dimanche, janvier 15, 2006

Rule number 1. . . .




Never go out for a walk when it's sunny! Sun means freezing your butt off, snow means warm! Figure that out. I went for a little walk to my supermarket about half an hour away. I was so cold by the time I got there my legs were stinging & I had to hold my noze as it was freezing. Not pleasant. It was only -15 but there was a really cold wind. When it snow it's actually much warmer.

So these are photos from my new bedroom window, me putting together my tv cabinet & the last one off my balcony has mysterious white blobs. No - it wasnt snowing. this is actually spirit. Yes the ghostly kind. Many photos have been taken with these white orb like things, and it well known in the spiritual world that this is spirit dropping in to say Hi! I did feel a presence in the apartment but its a happy one. Not spooky at all. I did a cleansing the night before these orbs appeared. I couldnt see them with the naked eye. They are definitely not snow as they are perfectly round and it wasnt snowing at the time (for all you skeptics.)

Aucun commentaire: