vendredi, janvier 06, 2006

Dinner with new friends



Tonight I had dinner with two friends from work Sabine & Melanie. Michele who is on maternity leave from work also joined us. We had Fondue at Melanie's (common over here, it didnt go out of style in the 70's) and we played pool after dinner.

Melanie has one beautiful son, and a beautiful
house on the St Laurent River. It's like Hansel & Gretel's house only made of stone, not lollies. When I go there in daylight I'll take a picture so you can see. Its straight out of a picture book.

It was a really nice evening. Canadians are very genuine "what you see is what you get kinda people." They are truly heart warming, and Melanie & Sabine have gone out of their way to help me like its an every day occurence. But more on that on Monday when you find out about my excellent apartment that I move into on Monday.

Aucun commentaire: