dimanche, janvier 29, 2006

Apartment update



So here's the almost completed version of my apartment. Its still missing a few things like more pictures on the wall & more plants, and a rug under the dining table, but they're on my to do list.

The white thing on the lounge (sorry sofa for all the Canadians reading this) is my granny rug. Its a fleecy throw rug that I curl up in when its cold watching telly.

And on the TV is actualy an Australian show called Water Rats. . . .an outdated cop show with really bad acting! Of all the Aussie shows they could have had on cable and they choose this one??? Still it was nice to hear the familiar accent again, and with Colin Friels you REALLY hear the Aussie accent. hahaha

In the corner beside the lounge (sofa) is my new plant that Sabine, Steve & Melanie bought me, when we had our pizza & DVD night. They are so sweet and I love the plant, I've called him Harry Pot! :-)

Aucun commentaire: