dimanche, janvier 29, 2006

Planes trains & automobiles




This is Vieux Montreal (Old Montreal) which is a lot like the Rocks. It's really pretty, especially at night. If you can see a close up of the cars they all have this coating of dust which looks like they've been driving to Alice Springs. Its mainly due to salt from the road that's put on to stop the snow from accumulating & turning the roads into an ice rink. They mostly have the same types of cars. . .except Holdens of course, but they seem to have different models. They still have my favourite Rav 4 though which is good. I'll have to get a car soon so I can go exploring & I dont have another freezing incident going to the supermarket.

This is Central Station. There is a Metro Station, and a long distance train station & of course an underground shopping centre (part of the underground network in the city) Sorry for the crappy photo but you can see my spirit visitors are still with me in the form of the white orb on the right.

And the last photo is taken from my loungeroom (Living room) window. Yes that's a plane in the sky in the background. Did I mention I'm close to the airport?

Aucun commentaire: