mardi, janvier 31, 2006

Cirque Du Soleil



Sorry, no pictures of Cirque Du Soleil, you're not allowed to take any. But this is me on the Metro on my way home. The Metro is similar to the trains but smaller & faster. Montreal has a very good transport system. I can get from one side of the city to the other in about 45 minutes. And when you get a ticket it covers Metro & bus.

So back to Cirque - it was brilliant as usual & I was 2 rows from the front! I've never been that close before - it was awesome!! And they sang my favourite song "Let me Fall." The show was a collection of their music put to different themes but they changed it to fit with an African drum beat! Cool! Anyway I had fun. It was at the Bell Centre (Bell is the equivalent of Telstra) and the Bell Centre is the equivalent of the Entertainment Centre.

Aucun commentaire: