vendredi, janvier 27, 2006

Quebecois!



Quebecois is like saying something is Quebec-esque; it has a quality about it that makes it unique to Quebec. Many things can be Quebecois, the local food such as Poutine, a particular French phrase that only Quebecers say, things like that. Quebecers would like to be separate from Canada. THey'd like to be their own country so there's a really strong patriotic feeling for the Province of Quebec, and I find it quite infectious. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else in Canada but here.

The photos are of my walk to work. The first one is the Shopping centre across the road from work called Place Vertu. I often go for a walk to the shops at lunch to get out of the office. The other photo is of a scene I pass every day on my way to work. Its so pretty here, I could stare at it for ages. . . .if it wasnt so damn cold!!! I actually froze my fingers by taking my glove off for one minute while I took these photos!!! It was -15 but there was a wind that makes it colder.

And the last photo is of me with my Social Insurance Number card. I am now legal!!! Its a bit like your tax file number - everyone has one and you cant really get anything without it (so I found out when I tried getting a credit card)

Aucun commentaire: