lundi, mai 22, 2006

Tulip season





Tulip Season in Ontario Posted by Picasa

They're beautiful and only last a couple of weeks. Somethings are like that, they shine for a brief season then die off & become part of the earth, and the plant keeps going. It reminds me that everything has its season. And even something that lasts a short time can make an impact. Our lives are relatively short. Its our choices that define whether we make a difference or not. Sometimes we have to be willing to burn brightly for a while without fearing the end of the season. Sometimes we just need to enjoy the moment as it is. I'm trying to enjoy these moments I am in Ontario with Warren, then I go back to Montreal and feel like I'm in limbo - but then that's my choice too.

I want to burn brightly for a season, and keep growing through the other times when I have no bloom. I'm not sure what format that will take but me burning brightly would be something creative like working for Cirque Du Soleil, or making films, or writing music, or continuing my Spiritual Healing work with Lise to help others heal. Any one of those would allow me to live in the moment and enjoy it while it lasts. At the moment I feel like a new tulip who hasnt flowered yet. It'll come.

Aucun commentaire: