dimanche, mai 07, 2006

Pierina's house



Photo 1 - Pierina, Robert, Julia & Blackie the dog.
Photo 2 - Pierina's Neighbourhood.
Photo 3 - Pierina's house

So Friday afternoon I followed Pierina home to her house so that she could take me to her awesome hairdresser. So we start out from work, me in my new Rav 4, cruising down the highway and we go . . .and we go . . . .and we go. Eventually we turn off the highway about half way to Ottawa (ok I'm exaggerating a little but it felt like it) and finally we end up at Pierina's house.

Well it was well worth the drive. Pierina lives in St Lazare just outside of Montreal, and its in the country, you know the kind where you can smell the cows, everyone has a horse, and you know all your neighbours. It was so beautiful - I took Warren back there on Sunday.

Pierina is one of my great friends. She's my gym buddy, my counsellor, my fashion consultant & my friend, and she's really cool. She's Italian. I'm beginning to think that there are no Canadian Montrealers. They're all from exotic places like Sabine from Lebanon, & Pierina & Anita from Italy. And they all speak at least 3 languages.

Aucun commentaire: