vendredi, mai 12, 2006

A change of seasons


And version 3 of my place. It seems my emotional journey has matched my physical one. first I started with a cold winter, colder than I've known before while I was waiting for the outcome of my court case that was going to end 17 years of an emotional winter.

Then came the start of Spring, a light at the end of the tunnel, a warmth I appreciated more than ever. Even though things were stark, I felt the sun on my face warming, but not enough to bring me out of the cold all while I found out about the end of the case and waited for the compensation.

Then full Spring, full bloom, and that's how I feel now. Buds still tentative but bursting with life. Montreal has very distinct seasons. You can look out the window and know which season it is. I cant wait for Autumn. (Fall in Canadian but Automne in French Canadian)

Aucun commentaire: