mercredi, mai 31, 2006

Day 1 in Aus!




So we got off the plane & drove to mum's house. Warren tried to grab the non existent wheel on the passenger's side a couple of times & was freaked out by driving on the left - HA! About time he realised what I went thru! hahaha.

My sister had surprised me by flying up from Sydney to be here when I arrived! It was a very nice surprise. Either that or she knew there were presents and wanted to get a preview before we got to her place in Sydney next week!

The presents went down well including the Maple syrup, Canada shirt Mounted Police parking sign (no I didnt steal it!) and golf shirt from the oldest golf course in Nth America. Warren's mum had made a gift for Shelley my new niece & it was well received too.

The photos are my brother Marty, my mum Jeanette, sister Danielle & sister-in-law Michele.

Aucun commentaire: