lundi, mai 01, 2006

Adventures of Roe & Warren continue




So this weekend, we went hiking, bike riding, shopping, shuffleboarding & then collapsed in a heap.

Warren has lost about 8 pounds now so we're really getting into the whole active lifestyle thing. Fortunately Ontario provided us with some lovely sunny Spring weather to do all of our activities. Its amazing how warm 14 - 15 degrees feels when you've survived a Canadian winter. I used to freeze at that in Sydney.

Both of us want to look healthier & fitter when we come over to Australia in June. And if we keep this up we will be.

For the 1st time I didn't mind leaving Warren at the train station to come home, because we had made so much of the weekend. . .and I needed the sleep on the train! But now that I'm back in Montreal, I'd like to go find when that train's heading back.

Aucun commentaire: