lundi, mai 22, 2006

Niagara Falls in the Spring




Niagara Falls in the Spring Posted by Picasa

It was quite spectacular in the Spring also but I didnt go prepared with full coat etc. It's Spring, so I assumed it would be warm in Ontario as it's usually is warmer than Montreal. At Niagara it was 5 degrees with a chilly wind and I only had a light jacket. I guess Spring in Canada is a bit like Melbourne any time. Expect any weather, especially unseasonal weather. It had been quite warm of around 18 degrees on a regular basis then bam, just when I leave my warm jacket at home - it goes cold-ish again. And I suppose in true Canadian terms it wasn't that cold but it was when only wearing a Spring jacket. Never mind, a quick cuppa tea later & I had thawed. It was still very beautiful, but a word to the wise - parking fees trippled between winter & Spring, I wonder what they'll do in summer?

Aucun commentaire: