lundi, mai 22, 2006

Souvenir shopping


Roe, Warren & friends Posted by Picasa

So we went souvenir shopping to find some uniquely Canadian gifts for my family when I travel back to Aus this week. It will be really strange being a visitor in my own country. We found some really cool stuff though, so everyone should be happy. And yes we had to buy the Moose droppings chocolate! What souvenir shopping experience is it without Moose droppings.

I am looking forward to seeing my family & Warren is looking forward to meeting them. If I look at my own blogspot - so much has happened to me since I left in Decemeber, I think I will look at Australia with fresh eyes. I think I will appreciate it a lot more, especially things like the beach. I used to live in Manly beach & although I appreciated it everyday, now I REALLY appreciate it.

Aucun commentaire: