vendredi, mai 12, 2006

Spooky stuff

Well you're all familiar with my connection to spirit by now and Canada seems to be full of activity. Here's a seemingly normal photo of a bedside table, infact my bedside table.

The odd part about it is the photo attached to the picture frame. The night before the photo was on the bedside table like the other ones you see there. It's hard to tell but the picture is of my favourite Mother Teresa poem (see below) about forgiveness. Somehow the photo ended up facing backwards on the picture even though the picture is vertical.

The next day I felt a presence in my apartment. It didnt feel like the usual happy spirits I get here sometimes. So I did a cleansing, but the next morning (Friday) I saw a dark figure cross at the end of my bed. I dont usually see Spirit, only in my minds eye or a swish past the corner of my eye but this was more definite. When I got to work my colleague Jean-Francois told me that the day before his friend had committed suicide. When I heard that I thought it was my dark shadowy unhappy visitor. So I sent some healing and will do more over the weekend and hope that he feels a bit better soon.

The Mother Teresa poem is:
People are often unreasonable, illogical & self centred, forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives, be kind anyway.
If you are successful you will win false friends and true enemies, succeed anyway.
If you are honest & frank people may cheat you, be honest & frank anyway.
What you spend years building someone may destroy overnight, build anyway
If you find serenity & happiness, they may be jealous, be happy anyway.
The good you do today people will often forget tomorrow, do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough, give the world the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you & God, it was never between you & them anyway.

Aucun commentaire: