dimanche, août 06, 2006

Workmates



This is my friend Sabine. She's going to be very sad that I wont be sitting next to her much anymore. I'll still come to Montreal a fair bit but Sabine & I are work buddies. We sit next to each other at work, have tea together, eat lunch. . .ok you get the picture. I will be equally sad not to have my buddy next to me. She's having a hard time at the moment because she's Lebanese and her country is getting obliterated. I cant imagine what that would be like. But she's always smiling.
The next photo is Sabine, Me & Dionne. The third photo is the people I've been working with on a special project for the last 2 weeks. Most of them except the girl on the left are from Bell which is just like Telstra. We've had so much fun over the past couple of weeks & they're really nice people. This is Friday lunch with Michael, Cynthia, Jean-Francois, Lyne, me & Sylvain. They're all bilingual except me. I still find it amazing when a whole Province is Bilingual.

Aucun commentaire: