dimanche, août 06, 2006

Soap Opera. . .



So I guess you're all wondering what the outcome of last week's Soap Opera was where I said that things are about to change. Well it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that I am moving to Ontario to be with Warren. . . .finally. But like all Soap Opera's the outcome has a twist.

Over the past few months I have been looking for work in Ontario with not much luck due to the fact that any company that hired me would have to go through the process of changing my workers visa. Well finally I found a company that was ok with that and I had some interviews with them. While waiting for the outcome of the interviews with a Call Centre in Kitchener, Ontario, my current employer found out & asked if I would stay but move the Kitchener office. Well after picking myself off the floor I said yes because I didnt want to leave Nordia but I definitely wanted to leave Montreal. So off to Ontario I go to live with Warren & take the adventures of Warren & Roe to a new level.

If you're wondering why I didnt ask my employer earlier about moving to the Kitchener office but they declined as its against office policy. I guess there's always exceptions to the rule and its very much like me to be that exception.

Here we are at our favourite duck pond in Bois Franc. The girl with us is Dionne the HR VP from Scotland who's here for a year to help out with HR. It was a fun day and this time we brought food for the ducks & big fishies.

Aucun commentaire: