dimanche, août 13, 2006

Summer's Fading fast


Scenes like this are about to change. Apparently "Fall" or Autumn as I know it is the most spectacular season. It is the last season of the year that I havent yet seen. So far I've enjoyed all the other ones. I'm hoping to go up to "the Coattage" where Warren's family spends a week in September to really experience Fall in all its glory somewhere up north in Ontario at a lake cottage. I'm looking forward to that but may only be able to get a couple of days off work.

Last weekend Warren & I were sitting around Shelley's pool having a BBQ. This weekend it was too cold to swim the pool temp was 74 degrees farenheit which is ? in Celsius but too cold anyway. The days are still beautiful and around 22-26 degrees but the nights cool off now to 12 degrees. I actually prefer this weather to stinking hot humid days. But I know it wont be long before the winter coats come out.

Aucun commentaire: