samedi, août 26, 2006

Another Project group


These groovy looking dudes are part of the project I'm involved in this month. For the rest of August I am working with these people and having just as much fun as that last group & infact Lyne, standing next to me in the first photo was involved in the last project also and is from Bell. Pepe is a gentle giant and is his birthday next week. And Sheina and Pepe behave like an old married couple. They all really know their stuff, making it a fun way to work.

The second photos is infront of "Ellie" my car. I like Ellie except her colour doesnt really reflect who I am. It's a bit dull. But the inside is cool. I have black seat covers with pink hearts on them, consequently Warren refuses to drive Ellie incase someone sees him sitting next to the pink hearts. She also has a picture of a puppy on the back & the mats inside have paw prints on them.

Aucun commentaire: