samedi, août 26, 2006

The Don!


This is Don. He's the Chairman of the Board of Nordia and used to be the CEO. He's the reason why I got the job in Canada in the first place. He's a business genius that can leap tall companies in a single bound. I am forever greatful for his friendship because without it I would still be sitting in a Queensland Call Centre answering calls for Telstra billing & connections. This was at his farewell from being CEO.

There's some people in your life that are mentors for short or long periods of time. Don is one for me. I've known him for 8 years now and I know that wherever he or I go - we will cross paths again and I will learn a huge amount. The main thing I learned from Don is that you must be true to yourself both in business & life. Him being true to himself meant that he had to step down as CEO. I have a great respect for the man and look forward to when our paths cross again in years to come.

Aucun commentaire: