dimanche, août 13, 2006

Thinking of Home



I dont know if my homesickness drove my actions or my actions triggered my homesickness this weekend but I caught another bout of it. The first action was that I took my jewellery off and they accidentally ended up in this configuration which distinctly looks like a map of Australia. . .I even had Tasmania included. (3rd photo)

The next thing was that I was watching the movie In Her Shoes with Toni Collette who's Australian & it was a movie about sisters. I miss my sister - I really felt like going to her place for a bushwalk and having a cup of tea with her. (2nd photo)

The third thing was that I was editing the Aussie Adventures of Warren & Roe all about our Australian trip. (1st photo) It was fun editing it but a bit sad that they're there & I'm here. I was going to go home for Christmas but unless I win the lottery there's no way I can afford it.

As I said before homesickness comes in waves, usually when stuff is happening here that I would normally talk to my family about. I guess my move to Ontario is something I'll be doing alone, without going to discuss it over a cup of tea & a bushwalk at my sister's.

Aucun commentaire: