lundi, avril 10, 2006

More Spiritual stuff


An obliging creek - out hiking Posted by Picasa

So as most of you know I'm into spiritual stuff. What I mean by that is that while sitting here I sent some healing to a dead person. While we went hiking beside this creek I got a strong feeling that someone had died. As we trekked further I felt sick and had to move from where we were. Being a psychic medium has its drawbacks - even if I am still a novice. What it means is that whe I hear, or rather feel a spirit energy in distress I have to help. I sent some Reiki healing & I felt the energy change to be warm & positive. I also felt that she would send me a sign.

I told a perplexed Warren that I would get a sign and he was a little dubious. But later that day Warren found himself being drawn back to the car park near here as I had lost a piece off my sunglasses. We'd been many places that day but just where he drove in as if placed there on purpose wasthe missing piece to my sunglasses, better known as a sign from spirit to say thanx for the healing!

I got the name Jessica Granger and that it was a murder or very negative death that wasnt her fault. She' said she'd been there for about 10 years. I'd like to find out if its true. But it was a nice experience.

Aucun commentaire: