samedi, avril 22, 2006

Cure for Homesickness




Nothing cures homesickness better than a walk in the woods with my friend Lise. Lise works at Nordia but is an Osteopath and connects with healing energy like me. Well there was lots of healing energy around this place. Half an hour out of Montreal is the Laurentian Mountains. . . well hills really, but they're beautiful. We went hiking beside the river that has rapids and is very strong at this time of year when the snow is all melting. There's still a bit of snow lying around but most of it is flowing down the river now. There were actually people kayaking!!! Someone had fallen out because we saw the kayak float down the river alone. Lise & I found the paddle and put it so they could find it.

It was sooooooooo goooooood! It's so Canadian as well. The trees are distinctly Canadian and the water was so cold I couldnt leave my fingers in for more than a few seconds. How the Kayaked in it I'll never know.

Aucun commentaire: