dimanche, avril 16, 2006

Cars


Me driving to Ottawa, a 2 hour drive Posted by Picasa

I'm driving like a local now. I'm getting used to judging the distance on the right side of the car and also getting used to turning left from the middle of the road. But there are still some things I'm not used to; I still look for the seat belt on the right, I still look for the gear stick on the left. Fortunately for everyone else on the road I'm not looking for the brake on the wrong side!!

I'm looking to buy a car shortly. $5000 should get me nice Chevy or Pontiac. I just want something that look slike a Roemobile & is reliable. Now a Roemobile is a groovy car, its not just any car, it has to have bright colours, be sporty looking & cute. I wonder if I cn get something like that!!!

Aucun commentaire: