lundi, avril 10, 2006

Life Changing moments


Somewhere in Canada Posted by Picasa

I feel like my brain is somwhere in Canada at the moment. I've had a big week. For regular readers as I've mentioned the end of my court case was announced. Fortunately I got awarded the full amount of compensation. But I thought I'd feel better. I guess nothing can fill the gulf between my compensation & the consequences of the events which led to the court case & compensation. It will clear my debts & leave me with about $5000 to buy a car, and some video equipment. That's created the "somwhere in Canada" feeling. My heart for obvious reasons is in Ontario, it's just that the rest of me is in Montreal. Sitting on the plane I always feel torn between 2 cities. Similarly the compensation makes me feel torn between two feelings. I should be happy, it was a substantial amount of money. But the reality is it doesnt fill the void of what I've lost. It was silly to expect it to but you dont realise that until you're there.

Just as in the photo, the sun is setting on my past to get me ready for the sunrise at the other end. It will be wonderful, full of joy & peace, and will allow me to leave all of this crap behind. That will be good, and will happen as fast as a sleep overnight. But first I need to stop being separated in two. At least now I can stop looking at the past & start living in the moment to create my future.

Aucun commentaire: