dimanche, avril 02, 2006

Anything is possible!

The adventures of Roe & Warren continue. Early in our relationship I challenged Warren to find me some vegemite. He proudly stated it wouldnt be a problem. For weeks he searched & searched to no avail, all the time with me smuggly smiling because I knew he wouldnt find it. I had tried every supermarket in Montreal to try & find it.

Well this weekend, Warren & I went for an outing to Mont Royal, a beautiful National Park in the middle of Montreal. (see pictures below) Unfortunately it was raining but we trugded on regardless. On the way back to my place we got lost and found this awesome supermarket that finally had everything in it just like Aussie supermarkets. And Warren & I were on different aisles and as he turned the corner he beamed this smile & said nothing. I couldnt believe my eyes as he had found the vegemite!!! Yes he tried vegemite on toast and wasnt particularly wrapped in it but I was in heaven!!! A taste of home! So now I have to trust Warren when he says he'll do something for me! I hate it when he's right!!! :-)

1 commentaire:

Martybucko a dit...

Well there you go!

I can send you some Tim Tams if you like but I don't know if they would survive the trip..