lundi, mars 20, 2006

What's happening in Aus


So enough about me! The only interesting thing happening to me right now is happening in Australia. I became an Auntie for a second time!!! Shelley Belle Buckley was born on March 14th at 10:27pm weighing 8 pounds 3. As you can tell the proud parents are very happy. This is my brother Marty's & my sister-in-law Michele's first child. She's healthy, feeding well . . .and so is the baby! hehehe.

The other picture is the other half of my Auntiedom. It's Michele & Shelley Belle, with my sister Danielle & my adorable nephew Damian. This is my sister's first experience with Auntiehood & so far sho good. She sent me an email with about 5 "cute"s, 3 "adorable"s & a few "gorgeous"s. All the signs of a happy, gushing, Auntie. This is also my nephew's first experience with a baby cousin. He was equally in awe & his inquisitive mind was asking all the right questions!

I was so overcome that I left a terrible message on my brother's phone saying how happy I was amidst a flood of tears!!! Sorry Marty, I really am happy for you - I just wish I could be there to share your obvious joy! My love & joy are with you always - but now more than ever & I am so looking forward to visiting in June.

Aucun commentaire: