vendredi, mars 24, 2006

Driving in Canada

So today was my first real driving experience in Canada.

I know I drove Warren's car but that was only 2 feet! This time I drove around the block a couple of times & drove down to my place from work. The car in this picture may become my new wheels!! It belongs to my friend Pierina from work. Pierina's also my gym buddy. We joined over a week ago & havent been since because I got sick & she got busy. Ah well -with a car I'm sure I'll go there all the time!!

It would be really nice to drive to the supermarket instead of monitoring the weight of my purchases so I can catch the bus home, or even get to the bank, or just go for a drive around the neighbourhood. There are some really nice houses around but I havent seen much of the place. I'm not sure it will get me to Ontario to Warren's house, but then I'm not really up to driving that far in a foreign country yet on the WRONG side of the road. (The Canadians tell me its the right side & I agree - its opposite the left but that's it!)

Aucun commentaire: