dimanche, février 12, 2006

Workout Challenge



Ok - so I thought I'd better get back into exercising & focussing on my weight loss. . . or lack there of seeing as I havent exercised regularly for about 3 months, and I'm getting a little pudgy around the middle.

So Warren whom you've met earlier in this website & I are on a weight loss challenge. We have 12 weeks to lose as much as we can based on percentage rather than actual weight loss to make it fair.

So I bought some exercise Dance DVDs & these pictures are of me doing the African Beat Latin Heat DVD. I also have Urban Street Hip Hop & a Salsa one but I havent tried that one yet. Its lucky I've got lots of space to jump around in. I dont think I look quite as elegant as the woman on the DVD.

So far so good, I exercised 4 times last week & both days this weekend. This weekend was our first weigh in. . . .I lost nothing, maybe that Apple Pie I had in Quebec City did make a difference. I'll try to do better next week.

Speaking of health as you can see my once Australian tanned skin is so lilly white it looks green. I'm missing my vitamin D intake via the warm sun. The sun comes out but it couldnt warm an ant under a magnifying glass if you tried.

Aucun commentaire: