dimanche, décembre 18, 2005

Further touring

Ok so I wont bore you with too many details of my tour of Montreal but the Church & Angels & lit up carving is at St Joseph's - the 2nd biggest dome Cathederal in the world apparently - It's truly beautiful & it's much bigger in real life. I felt unusually dwarfed by it's magnificent stature. Then my tour guide & I took a horse sled ride around Mont Royal ( a mountain in the middle of Montreal where you can actually ski, go bobsledding or ride around in a horse & cart. It looks a bit like the botanic gardens in Syndey only with lots of snow. It's really pretty & I saw my first Canadian Mountie although we were too far away to get a picture. . . .our horse didnt want to go & see the mountie, even though aparently they are friends. The mountie's horse's name was Balthazar. And I was most grateful for the stupid hat I bought earlier in the day as it was quite cold.


Aucun commentaire: