vendredi, décembre 23, 2005

First Week at work



What else do you in first week at work at a new company but have a Christmas party & sing for your new work mates!! Yes I said sing! One of the guys brought in his guitar & we sung 4 songs together. We also had a feast as you can see. This is the whole head office crowd that I work with. A great bunch of people & REALLY YUMMY FOOD!!! The lady in the Santa hat is my boss, Anita. I'm going to her place for dinner on Christmas Eve & really looking forward to it.

First week at work was great. It felt just like Australia. Infact I kept getting a shock everytime I looked out the window & saw snow because I forgot where I was. It's like getting a new haircut and getting a shock when you look in the mirror.

My computer at work is all in French. I think I'm goingto learn the language very quickly. I'm glad I know windows pretty well otherwise it would take me ages to work out what it all meant.

My workmates took me out to munch yesterday on the proviso that I ordered in French. Of course the ordering is the easy part - it's when the waitress starts responding that's an issue!!!

Aucun commentaire: