dimanche, juillet 16, 2006

Vieux Montreal (Old Montreal)



This weekend Warren drove the long journey up from Ontario. We went to Vieux Montreal followed by a shopping spree Downtown where we got lost in the underground network of shops. Very early in my blog you'll see where I used to get lost in the shops downtown quite frequently. Not much has changed in 6 months, only this time Warren joined me in our lostness. I know that's not a word for all of you who just thought that!

We had a lot of fun as usual. It seems to be the standard when we're together. Now that summer is truly underway we were able to sit in Old Montreal cafe's and watch the world go by. Minutes after the first shot was taken was a summer downpour & thunderstorm. Lucky I wore my quick dry shorts!

It's very beautiful down here, the old cobblestone roads, horse drawn carraiges in the distance and sandstone cottages finish off the ambience.

Aucun commentaire: