dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

Another weekend in Ontario



I love Ontario, I just dont like leaving it. We had so much fun. We hung out with Warren's Mum & Dad, we had friends over, we went walking, just the usual lifestyle stuff. I was still sick with what started as Sinus & has turned into a nice cough. I dont feel too bad just not much energy.

But coming back to Montreal is hard. These photos are of Warren & I contemplating how we are going to get me to Ontario to live, work & play with a legitimate workers visa or better. . .permanent residency. But so far, no luck. Residency takes 18 months. . . I've only been here 6 & I dont think I started my application for a couple of months.

So we sat, we contemplated, we waited for Divine Guidance, and we waited, and we waited. . . .hmmm! We'll get back to you on progress. . .

Aucun commentaire: