dimanche, juillet 30, 2006

Butterflies


This cute little guy was very obliging and stayed still while I snapped some photos. I was quite surprised at how close he let me get. I studied him for quite sometime. I actually took it as a sign from the universe, maybe a hello from a spirit guide or even a relative. I dont know why - it just felt like a sign. Butterflies dont have a long lifespan but they make their mark on the world. I've been around for 37 years and feel I'm still yet to make my mark.

There is some stuff happening at the moment that I should be able to reveal next week. It's like soap opera where you feel compelled to come back next week to find out what happened. I can assure you it's very positive and for the first time since I got here I feel that my life makes sense. Thats a good start. It's only taken 7 months. For the first time I feel peace. I feel like I'm on my way to being able to make my mark.

Aucun commentaire: