dimanche, juillet 30, 2006

Scenery at Laurel Creek Ontario



The first photo is our chosen meditation spot this weekend. When we go hiking we usually sit & immerse ourselves in nature and meditate for about 15 minutes. Today was so easy in this peaceful setting.

The second photo is our chosen Christmas tree, although I'm not sure it's going to fit in the loungeroom, or even the house! Its pretty cool to see real Christmas trees growing everywhere. Mum bought a real one in Australia when we were young with the intention of it blooming into something like this tree, only it never bloomed. It was this thinned out stick like couple of branches which we called a Christmas tree. Eventually we gave up & bought a fake one again. Still - it was fun!

The third photo is some fluffy plant that I dont know the name of. I'll have to investigate to see if I can find its name. For now I'll call him "Fluffy." There were whole fields of fluffies.

Aucun commentaire: