lundi, juillet 24, 2006

Friday Night Haircut


So get a good look at this hair because this is the only day it's going to look as nice as this. Why is it that you can never do your hair as good as the hairdresser?

So this Friday I went with Pierina to get my hair done at her hairdressers which is very French. Not much English spoken there. I'm just glad they understood me enough to give me the right colour & cut. You never know what I could've ended up with. . .but then I had Pierina translating anyway.

I like it out where Pierina lives in St Lazare (1st photo). Its half an hour from work and considered "the country." And you do go past lots of horses, cows & a few goats. Pierina gave me directions to go home but one street she said go right & she meant left. I rang her from the graveyard saying "I dont think I'm in the right place somehow. . .this doesnt look familiar.

Aucun commentaire: