dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

Leaving Montreal



Here we are leaving Quebec and coming into Ontario with a full car of my stuff. It was a good clear drive apart from my 2 lapses of concentration when I almost killed us both. . . .but apart from that it was a good run.

Ontario roads are slightly different and I got confused at a stop sign. I thought it was an all way stop like in Quebec. . .but it wasnt. Fortunately I eventually stopped again. And then the second time was on the 14 lane highway. The car infront had come to a slow pace & I didnt notice. But Ellie (my car) pulled up very quickly. . .the brakes work really wel! :-)

First photo is the Welcome to Ontario sign where they filmed the movie Bon Cop Bad Cop - a very funny movie about a Quebec & Ontario cop where a dead body is lying over this sign half in Quebec & half in Ontario. The second photo is me driving leaving Montreal & a full car. The third photo is off my balcony at sunset the night before leaving.

Aucun commentaire: